Monday, February 9, 2015

Persona 4: Dancing All Night- Now with more information

In case you haven't noticed Atlus held their 36 hour Persona stream recently and we got more information about Persona 5, got to watch the Persona 3 movies, and we got more information about Persona 4: Dancing All Night. We get a very cute video mixing real people playing the game and having fun and we get  shots of the game. Here are some images first of the PV.
Teddie was so adorable in the PV especially when Best Friends came up because of what Teddie said, he was all "You're all my best friends" and my heart just melted. Though at the end of the PV he remarks that he wants to buy it and then yells for Yosuke oddly enough when the Junes theme is playing.
We also got the hint that we'll at least be seeing Yukiko, Naoto, and Nanako within the game as well. I have no idea if they're going to be playable or what not but within the PV itself we saw both Yu with Nanako and Naoto on stage with the actual rhythm game in the background.
With all the teens dancing I'm really excited to see Yosuke and Yu dance the most, just because of this small scene. We all know Yosuke likes music and everything. But together these two always taken me like a bunch of jokers, so I wanna see them dance together. At least they look competent, as opposed to Kanji and Chie
Chie is just doing Kung-Fu and Kanji is just stomping around like he's in Ouendan (cheer squad). It may seem like I'm being a bit mean, but I'm not. These are just my observations, but they fit in with the characters. Do you honestly see these two dancing in the way that we're expecting, being all in music videos and junk? I honestly wasn't I was expecting goofy dancing, and I hope I am not wrong in June.
I am wondering though about the story and how it is going to play out, and this screen right here is kind of the best we have at the moment showing what can possibly go on within the game. Though I do have one main major question when this comes over to the US.
What is going to happen with the Junes theme that's in this game. On the P4D site there is a track list, including the Junes theme. And the theme does include more than the "Everyday Young Life Junes" theme. So what is going to happen when this is translated, are all the songs going to stay the same, or will this one be localized to fit the slogan of "Everyday's Great at Your Junes"? These are the questions, along with who is going to be in the DLC?
There are three different versions of the game, though all get the Persona 5 special PV BD, if you just want the game you might as well just by the single game. But if you want the CD soundtrack and the DLC your best way is getting that Crazy Box with Rise on it. And if you're a sucker for limited edition peripherals, just get that Premium Crazy Box.  Myself I have ordered the Crazy Box, now all I have to do is wait.
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment