Saturday, August 16, 2014

I finally bought my first house...In Skyrim

I sometimes have the horrible habit of starting games and then never finishing them. Last year on a whim I picked up a copy of The Elder Scrolls:Skyrim because a lot of people said it was fun and I actually had lots of fun in it. I enjoyed playing a character as I would play it; which means that I play as lawful good.


So I started up the game again recently and just started grinding for gold so I can finally get that house. And today I did it. I finally got that 5,000 gold pieces to get Breezehome. I know, I know I skimped out for the cheapest house. But in reality Breezehome is the best for me. I tend to sell a lot and make a lot of things via smithing so being next to Warmaidens is a huge plus.

Also I'm already a Thane, and the little girl I want to adopt are in Whiterun so why not build my home there? It seems to me everyone wins.

While I only have the Hearthfire expansion pack; I'll wait till the next huge Steam sale to get Dragonborn and Dawngaurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment