Sunday, December 7, 2014

I know what I'll be doing on December 9th-Playing Suikoden 2

I was just reading the newest news and I saw something that made me smile Suikoden II on the PSN and it is going to be AMAZING! Also I will be able to finally play the original Suikoden as well. This makes me honestly so happy. Suikoden was one of those games you sank hours into to get all the stars, and made doing tons of sidequests not so boring, and you could play lots of various characters.

Also I am glad that I will be able to play this game on the Vita, I'm going to get super comfy every night and just play till I get sleepy. I can't wait.
If Sony ports games that I grew up playing and enjoy even now, I have no problem with buying them. I've forever have qualms about not having physical copies of games, but I am getting over that problem slowly since I started playing PC games more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment