Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Year End Review-Steam

Well the biggest change in my life when it actually has come to gaming is that I quite enjoy PC gaming now thanks to Steam. Before I would have never thought about the PC honestly being a valid console anymore for games, but Steam has opened my eyes to it and I am quite enjoying it.

While I only have about 26 games, a great majority of them were purchased this year and on the steam sales. I enjoy indie games but they ended up being all sorts of titles from Dust an Elysian tale to Cook, Serve, Delicious.
My first perfect day in Cook, Serve, Delicious
I'm not really one for first person shooters or anything that can be bought on a console. But for sure there is tons of stuff out there that I enjoy that wouldn't feel right if it wasn't on a computer. And to be honest, that's ok.

I'm excited for the new Street Fighter game that will be coming out on PC and PS4. But I'm also really excited for what 2015 holds for PC gaming. Hopefully though in the new year, maybe I will have built a better PC to play those games.

No comments:

Post a Comment