Thursday, May 29, 2014

Steins;Gate Tumbler

So I've been having a bit of a problem lately and that's with people taking my travel coffee tumbler instead of just using another one. See the tumbler I have is a limited edition tumbler from Kyoto Starbucks. And even though everyone complains about it, they always take it from the house to use; which is just beyond backwards to me.

So I'm pretty much out of a coffee mug. So I thought I should get one that no one would end up using. So I ended up browsing AmiAmi and found one that I like, also it was one of the few ones that didn't seem so lewd, since at times I would go to Starbucks/Tullys/Seattle's Best to refill it with coffee.
Steins;Gate Fuka Ryoiki no Deja Vu Tumbler
Pretty much a nice and simple tumbler that should keep a drink warm for good long time, while also not being too crazy with the reference. Steins;Gate doesn't have that much official merchandise so I thought I would get something from it as well. The only bad thing is that I wish Okabe was a bit bigger, but Kurisu and Mayuri look so cute standing back to back together.

The tumbler doesn't actually carry an excess amount; about 360ml so roughly 12oz which for some coffee drinkers that's not enough, but for me that's actually plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment