Saturday, May 24, 2014

Why No Witchcraft Works on Kinokuniya?

Publisher Vertical set out their new for 2014 list of manga that they were bringing out and two of them really surprised me; Tonari no Seki-kun and Witchcraft Works.

Witchcraft Works vol. 1 cover
Now I watched the anime adaptation for this manga series when it aired and I must say I really like the idea behind it. The characters overall are very endearing and the main male isn't what I was actually expecting in a show with a 90% female cast.

It's already got a release date of October 21,2014 but here is my gripe. You can preorder it on Amazon, but for some reason it's not up on Kinokuniya's web page. Now I would use Amazon to preorder the manga, but I have a Kinokuniya member card. The card is already worth it to me since you get 10% off pretty much every full price item in the store (sans magazines I believe) but it also includes a good deal of the figures as well.

I am just hoping within the next few months they update so that I can preorder the manga, because I am really excited for it to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment