Friday, June 6, 2014

Monthly Purchase from May

I do a lot of online purchases so I thought I would start posting images and what I got so that you could see my collection, and my tastes. Hopefully if you see something that you like and want a more detailed information on an item or even more pictures (within reason) I can do that too.
Madoka Magica Rebellion, Kill la Kill Vol. 4, Guts MofuMofu case, Yume Nikki phone strap/cleaner, El Psy Congroo T-shirt
The Blu-rays alone pushed my order into the very expensive range, because for some odd reason the Japanese price their anime BRs at an expensive price. I know that the money goes more to the studios but still... I understand quite well why people would import the English version because at the same price you get a lot more.

The Shizune/Isabelle nendoroid was mostly an impulse buy as I only like the effects that she does come with and I don't really care about anything else, because she doesn't even fit into my collection. I probably won't open her at all and probably sell her.

The phone case and accessories I bought because I'm finally upgrading my phone into something way better than the crap phone that I have now.

The shirt though, it was something I ordered by chance. Here is what it looks like on the front and back though.
Steins; Gate shirt from Cospa
It's a really ridiculous shirt, but I love it.  I tend to buy anime clothing every once in a while and most of the time it seems to be an over sized shirt. I kinda feel like though, Cospa should have used the Divergence Number for Steins;Gate on the shirt instead of what they did. I still enjoy it though, since it's not everyday you'll see a shirt like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment