Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Wonfes 2014-Good Smile Company Items

It's that time of the year again, Wonfes time. For us who aren't in Japan mainly we get to see lots of posts of figures and toys that will be coming out soon. Or items that are prototyped and will never come out ever...

I took a peek at Good Smile Company and their items of things that are coming out and there was only two that I am really interested in.

Nendoroid More Face Plates
These aren't Wonfes exclusive, but Good Smile will be selling them per case which means that the likelyhood of them all being in the same case is a pretty sure bet. I don't like four of the faces which means I do like five, and it's going to be a good for swapping and taking fun pictures. Though I should get into the habit of posing and taking pics of my nendoroids since I have quite a few.

This one is a limited Wonfes item though, and it's two of them together. Casual Sayaka and Kyouko. Obviously the 6,000 yen price tag reflex that you're getting more than the standard nendoroid, but if you have bought the other girls in their school uniforms, well this is the time to complete it.

Both items will be offered at Good Smile Company's offical site on their webpage starting July 27 the face plates expected release date is September while Sayaka and Kyouko are slated for a November release.

No comments:

Post a Comment