Friday, July 4, 2014

Evangelion x Sanrio 3DSLL Covers

The Eva Micro Macro series is just simply adorable, and I am thinking about getting a cover from it. I have the special Animal Crossing 3DSLL and I am tired of its poptart looking cover. So I thought I might get one of these.
The first one is just a mash-up of the main characters and then Misato in the back. It's a very simple but yet very eye catching design.
The second one deals with Kaworu and Shinji and them listening to music together looks super adorable.

To be honest I do like the big images compared to the small ones, and I wonder if the back and front is seperate. If it is I would so buy both of them and combine them together.
I am going to buy some stuff from the Eva Store by the end of summer, since it does have some quite interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment