Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax-Three Support Characters Added

Well it's not exactly new characters to play with, but we are getting three new support characters for the game. Though there's already twenty for the game and only twelve playable characters so far... It seems a little bit weird but I won't complain as I do like the characters that are coming.
I am glad that Toaru and DRRR are getting more supports as they are two very beloved franchises, especially the Toaru series since Railgun and Index are currently still going and DRRR just finished this year and will be having another series set a few years in the future.
Accelerator from Toaru Majutsu no Index
Gotta say I super love Accelerator, and I am more surprised that Sega and Dengeki Bunko chose this version of Accelerator but then I remember... Black angel wings and how badass Accelerator got even more so now that he's kind of mellowed out and has stopped being a jerk.
Dokuro-chan from Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan
Dokuro-chan does look cute, and the fact that she's a bludgeoning angel just makes her perfect for a fighting game. If you've never heard of Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan go ahead and read the wiki on it, the premise for the the light novel and series is quite ridiculous, but I don't want to talk about it. I just want you to go read it and shake your head about its absurdity.
Orihara Izaya from Durarara
And then the person everyone seems to want, Orihara Izaya. And Sega/Dengeki Bunko know that they are popular, especially together as they showed in the new added part in the trailer a little section of them talking and Izaya asking if "Shizu-chan would like some help" to the answer of getting kicked and quickly moving out of the way.
I hope though, that we'll actually get an announcement for some playable characters, but I do enjoy the new assists as I love Accelerator and will actually probably use him along with Boogiepop as my assists.

Game launches in November for both the PS Vita and the PS3. No announcement or plans for a US/international version, but there is a lot of extra content including parts of the novel. But there is a story mode that could be translated.

No comments:

Post a Comment